Samson mechanical preset metered control valves allow filling crankcases, engines and other lubricant reservoirs.
Samson MC8P Rotary Piston Mechanical Preset Meter, 8 Gallons/Minute
$444.10 – $468.35
Out of stock
Samson mechanical preset metered dispense valves allow filling of large crankcases, engines and other lubricant reservoirs. For automatic operation, set the dial pointer to the quantity needed, actuate the trigger for automatic latching and the valve will deliver the volume requested and then shut off.
- Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
- No calibration required. High accuracy within a large viscosity range.
- One piece polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded pointer knob guarantee maximum integrity of the meter against drops and impacts and provide superb protection against humidity.
- The reset mechanism incorporates a safety clutch for preserving the preset mechanism in case the knob is turned the wrong direction.
- Mechanical shut-off mechanism. High wear and stress resistant shut off mechanism.
- Simple and easy to read dial includes 5-digit totalizer.
- Very tough metal construction, the meter is ideal for intensive use and outdoor applications.
- CV11 Series Control Valve is flange coupled to eliminate the use if adaptors and eliminate leaks.
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants
- Gear oil
- Hydraulic oil and fluids
Maximum flow rate 8 gal/min
Maximum working pressure 1,450 psi
Fluid inlet and outlet 1/2″ NPTF
0-60 Quarts Dial, 0-60 Gallons Dial, 0-60 Liters Dial