SAMSON mechanical metered control valves are used at end of hose assembly for measured dispensing of lubricants and antifreeze solutions in tough, intensive use applications.
Samson MC8 Series Rotary Piston Mechanical Dispense Valves and Meters
$314.95 – $331.08
Out of stock
- Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
- No calibration required. High accuracy within a large viscosity range.
- One piece polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded point knob guarantee maximum integrity of the meter against drops and impacts and provide superb protection against humidity.
- Fully mechanical register.
- Simple and easy to read dial includes 5-digit totalizer.
- Very tough metal construction, the meter is ideal for intensive use and outdoor applications.
- CV11 Series control valve is flange coupled to eliminate the use of adaptors and eliminate leaks.
- Synthetic and mineral base lubricants.
- Gear oil.
- Hydraulic oil and fluids.
- Special model for antifreeze solutions available.
Maximum flow rate 8 gal/min
Maximum working pressure 1,450 psi
Fluid inlet and outlet 1/2″ NPTF
Quarts/Gallons Meter (4 – 16 Quarts Dial), Metric Meter (0 – 10 Liters Dial)
|Outlet Nozzle Type||
Flexible outlet with automatic non-drip tip, Formidable outlet with quarter turn opening non-drip tip, 60° Rigid outlet with quarter turn non-drip tip