SAMSON metered control valves are used at end of hose assembly for measured dispensing of lubricants and antifreeze solutions.
Samson EC8 Series Oval Gear With Digital Display Dispense Valves
$264.85 – $327.05
- Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
- High precision machined measuring chamber with tight tolerances, quality gears and stainless steel shafts eliminate the need of calibration to adjust for fluid viscosity.
- Sealed battery compartment and isolated electronic register for extended life.
- Easy to read large character display, with batch, trip (resettable totalizer) and totalizer functions.
- Rough TPE boot surrounds the entire meter for even greater durability.
- Replaceable AAA batteries.
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants.
- Gear oil.
- Hydraulic oil and fluids.
- Antifreeze solutions.
Maximum flow rate 8 gal/min
Maximum working pressure 1,450 psi
Fluid inlet and outlet 1/2″ NPT
|Outlet Nozzle Type||
Hose End Meter w/ No Outlet, 60° Rigid w/ Quarter Turn Opening Non-Drip Tip, Flexible Outlet w/ 90° Angle Tube w/ Quarter Turn Non-Drip Tip, Formable Outlet w/ Quarter Turn Non-Drip Tip, Formable Outlet w/ Quarter Turn Narrow Non-Drip Tip