SAMSON high flow metered control valves are used at end of hose assembly for measured dispensing large volumes of lubricants and antifreeze solutions.
Samson EC19 Series Oval Gear Hand Held High Flow Digital Dispense Valves
$617.75 – $637.95
- Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
- High precision machined measuring chamber with tight tolerances, quality gears and stainless steel shaft eliminate the need of calibration to adjust for fluid viscosity.
- Sealed battery compartment and isolated electronic register for extended life.
- Easy to read large character display, with batch, trip and totalizer functions.
- Rough TPE boot surrounds the entire meter for even greater durability.
- Replaceable AAA batteries.
- Synthetic and mineral base lubricants.
- Gear oil.
- Hydraulic oil and fluids.
- Antifreeze solutions.
Maximum flow rate 19 gal/min
Maximum working pressure 1,450 psi
Fluid inlet and outlet 3/4″ NPTF or 1″ NPTF inlet and 3/4″ BSP
|Outlet Nozzle Type||
30° Rigid w/ Semiautomatic Non-Drip Tip, Flexible Outlet w/ Seiatuomatic Non-Drip TIp
|Inlet Swivel Thread||
3/4" NPT, 1" NPT