SAMSON large delivery control valves are used at end of hose assembly to dispense large volumes of lubricants and antifreeze solutions.
Samson CV24 Series High Flow Oil Dispense Valves
$282.65 – $310.90
Out of stock
- Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
- Heavy duty aluminum pressure cast body to stand the toughest working conditions.
- High flow pressure balanced valve for comfortable use.
- Large port inlet swivel (1″ and 3/4″). Inlet filter with large screen surface.
- Safety guard avoids accidental openings.
- Trigger can be blocked open for dispensing large volumes.
- Outlets have 3/4″ BSP (M) connections thread and use a bonded seal washer to assure a leak free operation.
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants.
- Gear oil.
- Hydraulic oil and fluids.
- Antifreeze solutions.
Maximum flow rate 24 gal/min
Maximum working pressure 1,450 psi
Fluid inlet and outlet 3/4″ NPTF or 1″ NPTF inlet and 3/4″ BSP outlet
|Outlet Nozzle Type||
30° Rigid w/ Semiautomatic Non-Drip Tip, Flexible outlet w/ Semiautomatic Non-Drip Tip
|Inlet Swivel Thread||
3/4" NPTF, 1" NPTF