SAMSON control valves are used at end of hose assembly to dispense lubricants and antifreeze solutions.
Samson CV11 Series Oil Dispense Valves
$80.75 – $149.40
Out of stock
- Extensively and rigorously field tested. Reliable performance.
- Aluminum body with light weight ergonomic design. Soft grip valve for comfort.
- Cam and piston valve design for minimum flow resistance.
- Large inlet swivel and inlet filter with large screen surface.
- Swivel and outlet covers.
- Safety latch must be depressed before product can be dispensed. Trigger can be locked open for dispensing large volumes.
- Wide selection of outlets available.
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants.
- Gear oil.
- Hydraulic oil and fluids.
- Antifreeze solutions.
Maximum flow rate 11 gal/min (40 l/min)
Maximum working pressure 1,450 psi
Fluid inlet and outlet 1/2″ NPT
Oil Valve w/ No Outlet, Oil Valve w/ 60° Rigid Outlet & Quarter Turn Non-Drip Tip, Oil Valve w/ Flexible Outlet w/ 90° Tube & Quarter Turn Non-Drip Tip, Oil Valve w/ Formable Outlet & Quarter Turn Non-Drip Tip, Oil Valve w/ Formable Outlet & Quarter Turn Narrow Non-Drip Tip